logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

November 17, 2009

Mexican getaway




Last night there was sNOw falling...it didn't stick or amount to anything but snow none the less. Winter is upon us. Just to be clear, winter is my least favorite season. I love the Holidays and a few fun winter traditions but then I am ready to move right back to some warm weather. I go into some FuNKy hibernation mode in the winter.
I say all this while I still can feel the warm breeze and hear the sounds of the ocean. Just two short weeks ago we sat upon the beaches of Playa del Carmen Mexico. A wonderful and much needed get away! Lots of relaxation and lots of laughing.
No schedules, no demands, no worries, just plain old fun. Thanks to some great friends for taking us to their home away from home. You were both wonderful "hosts" and even better travel companions!








Britny had her birthday while we were there...lunch at senor frogs
A few Sol's were consumed, but really I just liked this picture.


Thanks Quinn for being a good sport! We laughed so hard we cried. Card games while Ida tried to make it's way up. Brent you are enjoying this moment a little too much...
shimmy, shimmy shoo shoo.
Casa Jose' a beautiful place to call home! Check them out and if you are ever wanting a great spot for a vacation with perfect accommodations....

0 comments:

Post a Comment