logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

December 1, 2009

i ♥ faces; photo challenge

I am entering a picture this week in a fun, weekly blog challenge...why not?


Well this week isn't so much about faces, the challenge is I tooshies!
I love photos from behind but really like this recent one of my daughter. She was enamored by this goose who was hanging around with us while I was trying for some Christmas pictures.
He even matches her outfit!

Check them out and other fun photos!


9 comments:

Bunch of Barrons said...

Too cute! Love the socks! :)

Monika said...

What a darling outfit and the goose in the background makes this photo very interesting indeed! Love it!

Kate said...

Totally my kind of shot!!! I love this!!!

crsmith said...

love the composition/color/symmetry w/ the goose in the background, looks like an ad for boutique children's clothes!

Drew said...

That is so cool that your daughter and the goose are sporting the same colors. This shot is absolutely adorable.

Jan said...

Love it!!! Great shot!!! Love the pose!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a cute outfit and beautiful picture.

Robyn said...

Love this picture!! WIsh I could have seen Emme's face! :)

emily anderson said...

love this picture. love those socks. your work is beautiful, amy!

Post a Comment