logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

March 3, 2010

LHS Pom- {Lawrence, Kansas photographer}

Last Friday night I went back in time...to high school. Not totally though as I am not a Lawrence high school alum but just being in a high school gym makes me nostalgic. It was the LHS vs. Free State (other high school in town) game so there was a lot of hype! The noise of pre-game was loud and the crowd was pumped! While most of these kids know each other from Jr High or just from around town, no doubt on that night they would separate and show their loyalties.

I was there to try and get some pictures of one of the girls on the Pom team (or is it a squad, what do I know?) She and her younger sister are some of our loyal babysitters and my girls love them dearly. These girls are not only absolutely adorable and talented they are just good girls. I often tell their mom I will be seeking advice from her soon...three girls in my house!

Sadly, I didn't stay the whole game, left after half-time, and the Chesty Lions did not come out victorious....this year.



Jamming to "Kids in America" pre-game



Their half-time hip-hop number was awesome!


0 comments:

Post a Comment