logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

September 22, 2009

Here I am

I am finally getting a blog started! I have "talked" about doing this for quite some time, but that doesn't matter, here I am. Just bare with me, all this Html talk makes me dizzy, what? I am very much a "just show me how" kind of girl so it could get interesting!

I wanted to start a blog for a couple of reasons. First for my own personal fun, family adventures and pictures of my kiddos. But most recently for my leap into the world of photography. I have always LOVED taking pictures and would like to believe I have a pretty good eye for it...Back even when we didn't have that instant gratification of digital! I got a new camera a while back and wow, it took me to a whole different world. After some encouragement and compliments I decided I would get out of my comfort zone and dabble in this!

So this first post I am going to stick a couple of my personal favorites out there. I have so many more than this but this is a start! Let me know what you think and if you ever are willing to let me attempt your family...it will be fun I promise!










1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful pics Amy! Thanks for sharing!

Arianne

Post a Comment