logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

October 27, 2009

The Brown family

Meet the Browns! McKenzie is a cute little friend of Emme's from pre-school. Jenny, aka mom, is on the same wave length as I am when it comes to taking photos, making this easy. In fact, this cute little spot was one she scouted for me. She found out I was into photography and now she will now be one of my official scouters ! Lawrence is so full of great spots but the best ones are just off the beaten path. So thanks to the folks in NE Lawrence for letting us stroll your sidewalks, alleys and steps. Thanks for hanging with us boys, know taking pictures is never high on the ole priority list! Enjoy, I had fun!














0 comments:

Post a Comment