logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

October 24, 2009

The Schwarz Family

Ok, ok, so you have heard me say it a few times, we have an awesome neighborhood! Case in point, another great family from our street! I had taken the kids out this summer and got some super cute pictures of them (Ashlyn was on my very first post) but this time we wanted to try and get the whole family. Camden is so ornery, I think I could have done an entire post on his "out takes" alone. Not even sure we could really call them out takes, just many silly faces! But the darn kid is so photogenic anyway it doesn't matter at all! Ashlyn is also extremely photogenic and comfortable in front of the camera, you don't even have to ask her to do anything in particular, she is always one step ahead. I had fun guys! Hope you enjoy your peek!






The sun hadn't been out all day, it snuck out and WOW look at the reflections!



Ornery I am telling you!



0 comments:

Post a Comment