logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

October 21, 2009

Gann Family


This past weekend I got to load up and head over to KC to spend some time with this adorable family. Angie and I went to middle school and high school together, then sadly she then went to K-State and that was the end of our friendship. Totally kidding! But I can't say we have seen eachother much since high school, how is that possible? I can laugh out loud at some of the fun times we used to have! All innocent of course, just plain old fun. It didn't seem like it had been that long, she is the same sweet Angie! I am so glad at our opportunity to reconnect and the chance to meet her family. These kids are seriously adorable! I think Jenna is a total natural in front of the camera, I have endless great pictures of her. I had a few suckers tucked away in my pocket to help us through to the end, bribery at it's best. Thanks again Angie! I will be calling soon so we can meet up again.




We had a four-legged fella that tried to come in and join us. Crazy as it is there is an over-population of deer in this park in KC. No sharpshooting was occurring while we were there, thank goodness!


Peek-a-boo!
Ugh! Sorry for this annoying white border around these vertical shots! I am using a new software and will admit I am still a rookie at it...that and it is late and I am too tired to try and figure it out.









Isn't this the reality of life with a 2 and 4 year old?









0 comments:

Post a Comment