logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

October 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!


Today was my mom's birthday and we were able to meet for a yummy lunch in a town about half way between us. I can't tell you the last time I was able to spend a little time with her on her birthday...too long. But that is what is was, a little time, still nice! My sister and three of mom's seven grandkids were with us. It might be one of the better idea's I have had in quite awhile. Love you mom and hope you had a great birthday!

Our lunch spot


Due to the long drive for a short lunch we let the kiddos run around the front lawn to get their wiggles out. I chased them around to catch a few smiles, mission accomplished.


Across the street was a grain elevator and an old building that drew me in... Only complaint, it was a vERy windy day, oh yeah, we are in Kansas.









0 comments:

Post a Comment