logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

September 28, 2009

Golfin'


Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year! There are many reasons for this, but one of the biggest is the weather. Things right now are still green and the temperatures are just about perfect. This weekend couldn't have been a better weekend to be outside. Derek is the only golfer in our family so we don't do many golf outings. When we do, I ask myself why we don't more often. I am sure Derek could tell you why, but we girls had a blast tagging along. The girls have their own set of clubs and enjoy trying out some golf with dad. Me, I prefer to take my camera and try to catch some of the action.



Harper was all over the place!
Hang on Josie!
This was hilarious and I am so glad that I caught it...true reaction from a 4 year old sinking her putt!


Some like to dance and goof a little more than golf.
Loved this one of Emme's shoes, would have liked to stayed and tried for more but no one, including Derek, would hold still long enough!


0 comments:

Post a Comment