logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

November 6, 2009

Elsten family


3 precious boYs with deep brown eyes just like their mama. The youngest Lou goes to "school" with Harper. They were some of the criers early in the year but both have gotten much better!

We headed over to the train depot, a perfect spot for boys to hang around. We did get a fun distraction as 2 different trains zoomed by us, total bonus! Oh and I found it appropriate that the morning of Halloween we stumbled upon a pile of bones on the side of this old grain elevator. Animal bones that is, but YUCK!


SIdeNote: Ok people out in blogland, since I am still pretty new here I would love some comments in my comment section. Let me know you are out there and if you ever have any favorites!




Kelly's mom was in town from California so we were able to take a few with her too!
SWEET!


I couldn't resist this...PeACe



Thanks Elsten's! Hope you enjoy your peek!





0 comments:

Post a Comment