logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

November 7, 2009

Weston...and his parents

Meet my cute little nephew Weston! We took him out several weeks ago to let him "play" in the leaves for his first fall. The colors were so great that evening. It is so fun watching his parents enjoying all the little firsts that are upon them. Time goes by so darn fast, glad I could be there to catch a few moments with them.

Love you guys!!! I will get all of them to you soon, thanks for being patient with me!










1 comments:

Robyn said...

Awwww I love these pictures!!!! He looks so grown up!!... love the colors and the one with Weston and the leaf!! :)

Post a Comment