logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

November 8, 2009

Senior 2010!

I so remember being excited and full of ideas for my senior pictures, we won't talk about how long ago that was. I think I might have been even more excited at the chance to take these senior pictures for Nicole. She came a long way to allow me the opportunity, all the way from Iowa! I couldn't have been more honored to spend an afternoon with her. It was very ChIllY that afternoon and she was patient as we took a break so I could head up to school for Halloween parties. But overall mission accomplished! Hope mom and dad like them too!!










3 comments:

Robyn said...

Simply Amazing!! =)!!!... My favorite is still the one of her lying down!! But i never saw the one with the pole and i really like that one to!!!!! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

i love them ! thank you so much for doing them you did a great job and i cant wait to see the rest... mom said its going to be hard to pick already. hopefully more will want there senior pictures done since they saw the amazing job you did :):) thank you so much... they are amazing !

Janie said...

Amy I LOVE these pictures!...good job to you too Nicki:) Robyn and I are planning on booking you for our weddings sometime so save those weekends!

Post a Comment