logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

December 8, 2009

The Cushing family

What you can't tell from these pictures is how absolutely cold it was outside. These girls were tough and didn't complain one bit! (I cruelly stayed bundled in my long winter coat with my gloves on.) We started at the house so we could run in and warm up every so often. But then I wanted to take them downtown to a spot that I have had my eye on for a LONG time. It just went with their outfits too well.
Thanks for hanging in there girls, hopefully your mom got you some warm hot chocolate when you got home! Good luck to Erin this weekend. First gymnastics meet of the year!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment