logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

December 6, 2009

Deb Clemente

I spent this past Saturday afternoon with local artist Deb Clemente. She is likely to be featured next fall in Country Woman Magazine and was in need of some pictures. Crazy how far out things have to be done for publications, but how exciting for her! She specializes in landscapes, many that represent our home state. Her pieces are so vibrant!
Thanks to our friend Quinn for putting trust in me (no pressure) and helping me out. Thanks Deb for working hard as a model instead of an artist for an afternoon.
Go HERE to her site to learn more about her and her work.

**side note: I messed around with the blog to be festive...well my sidebar info is all at the far bottom now. No idea what I have done and spent too much time on here for today. Maybe I will get it fixed, maybe not. Scroll all the way down if needed!


Think this large piece might be one of my favorites, looks nice as a "backdrop" too!

Palette knife at work.
You can see all the texture that is actually in the paintings.



This huge sunflower piece is beautiful and of course a great representation for a Kansas artist
I love the paint you see splattered on the wall...some serious painting has happened in that studio!

Just for fun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the last picture of Deb Clemente w/ all of the paint in her hands.

Robyn said...

I love these pictures Amy!!... Especially the close up ones of the paint and the unique was you shot it!! Awesome done and beautiful colors! :)

Post a Comment