logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

December 21, 2009

Patchen family




This family came to me by referral so our first meeting was moments before I shove a camera in their face and want them to act natural...they were great! Cute, cute kids who were very natural. I would ask Jake to go against a wall and he would "pose" himself perfect. Grace was up for whatever I wanted and I think enjoyed it. Lots of smiles and giggles from everyone! We explored some nooks and crannies of one of my favorite spots and tried to stay warm. It was a balmy 45 out, which seriously was warm compared to just the day before. Our noses got a little red toward the end but it wasn't too bad for late December!

Thanks Patchen family for sharing part of your Sunday with me...crazy time of year! Have a great Christmas and maybe you can send out New Years cards!











Random chair out there...the blue helped her beautiful eyes pop!


Went for the fun way down...how stinkin' cute is his face!

0 comments:

Post a Comment