logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

February 8, 2010

Johnson kids {Lawrence, KS children's photographer}



I was so excited last week to get a call from my friend Ann asking if I could take pictures of her three cute kids! Twist my arm. Ok, fine I will do it. Ann and I were roommates in college and even had a short stint together in Dallas. Fun, fun times for sure. As is way to typical we get busy in our lives and don't see each other near as often as we should. So even if it was just a short time it was great to see her and the kids.

I remember getting a phone call from Ann 7 years ago telling me she had just gotten the shell shock news that she was expecting triplets! I can't imagine! Talk about rocking your world, here you go! Now they are already 1st graders and cute as can be. I absolutely love how totally different they each look. Bright blue eyes, dark brown eyes and bright green eyes. Love it! If you know Ann and Dan you know that they have a mini Dan, a mini Ann and an extra one from ??

Thanks Ann for rushing over on your busy Saturday afternoon to let me spend some time with the kids. Hopefully it won't be the last!













A further peek in the video below. Don't forget to scroll all the way down to the bottom of my blog to turn off the music so you can enjoy the music on the video!

2 comments:

Ann Johnson said...

Amy-This is so cute. I just loved looking at this! Thanks again for the beautiful photos.
Ann

Angie said...

LOVE the video bonus! What a cute trio :)

Post a Comment