logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

February 9, 2010

I ♥ faces

**UPDATE- this photo was selected as a Angie and Amy (founders of I ♥ faces) favorite this week. Over 600 entries so needless to say, thanks for making my weekend!

I ♥ kisses....
that is the theme on I ♥ faces this week.

Brace yourself as this is not exactly the kind of kiss most of us hope
for as we are nearing Valentine's day.
But a kiss of love no doubt.

This picture is of our friends little boy Clayton and his beloved calf.
Clayton stood there and let his calf kiss him over and over.
SLURP!

A country boy at his finest.

{This isn't the "best" photo I have ever taken but thought it was a cute entry with the
big tongue kiss!}
ewww



Now head on over to I heart faces and see many more sweet kisses!

20 comments:

anthony (blog blogstofferson) said...

i have a photo of me like this when i was little! great shot!

Kelly @ Illustrations said...

Very fun! Love it!

Jennifer said...

Yes! That is so funny!

Anonymous said...

love this one!

Unknown said...

ha ha... this is great. i love this. what a lucky capture!

AimeeJ said...

How perfect is this?? This is hysterical!

J. said...

omg this is sooooooo cute!!!
Excellent capture!

Joy Taylor said...

He doesn't seem to mind a bit!

Natalie said...

This is so fun! LOVE it!

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

This is so great. What an unexpected "kissy" face!

Heather Jones said...

oh that is adorable!

Amanda said...

Cowlick!!!

B said...

This is great!

Unknown said...

That is a fantastic capture, I love it!

Ashley Sisk said...

Sooo funny. Love it!

Kristi said...

Oh my, that is so funny and gross all in the same moment, I love it! I can't believe you caught that, awesome moment!

Frogmum said...

I just LOVE this picture ~ the bond between man and beast :D!!

Marla said...

Very cute! I remember on my grandfather's dairy farm letting the little calves lick and suck on our fingers - thought it was the most fun thing back then . . . just seems a little messy and ick now, but for sure something a kid LOVES!!!

Carrie said...

Oh my! I can't (and don't even want to for that matter) imagine what it feels like to have a cow lick your face! What a super hilarious and awesome entry!!

Unknown said...

Now that is a special kiss for sure : )

Post a Comment