logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

February 11, 2010

Trucello Valentine mini-session {Lawrence, KS family photographer}

I just had the pleasure of meeting Keri and her cute kids in December, remember them here. So, I was of course excited when she wanted to do a quick Valentine mini-session this past weekend. We were dealing with some falling snow, well sorta snow, sorta rain, sorta sleet, great. Tate wasn't happy and waving in the front seat this time. Little more of "why are we out in this cold doing what?" Well, not really but I don't think it was high on the list of places to be on this cold Sunday. But, everyone was a trooper and we got some cute snow shots!

Thanks Keri, can't wait to do it again! Maybe when it's warm. *sigh*

PS: Keri is the fab hair-dresser who saved Emme's hair from her own styling nightmare!

Sweet Hesston fell asleep on the drive out there.





Did you see he was just asleep, he woke up so happy!




Another video with a more detailed peek. Don't forget to turn off blog music!


0 comments:

Post a Comment