logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

February 21, 2010

Alor family - {Lawrence, KS family photographer}

I spent a short time on Super Bowl Sunday with this family. -Yes, I know a little behind on blogging.- This experience was truly a lesson in love being a universal language. I had not met the family, the session was a gift given to them. They also speak Spanish as a first language and let's just say "no hablo espanol" on my part. Actually the girls are fluent in English and the parents do darn good too but there still was a little bit of a language barrier. But let's just say the smiles and the love that was so incredibly evident among them didn't need any translation.

This first image is actually a little grainy (very low light indoor) but I still love it. It was at the start of our session and dad was being very stiff and expressionless. We began teasing him a little to get him to loosen up. Here, he broke. The girls all laughing at him, just cute!

I of course made them run outside for some pics too! Never mind the sleet falling!


These images truly make my heart pitter-patter. So, so sweet.
Cute sisters looking so much alike!


Thanks Alor's for hanging with me and for helping loosen dad up! Quinn thanks for your fabulous assistance, we make quite the team! Hopefully we were able to provide them with a gift they are able to enjoy for years to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment