logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

February 22, 2010

I ♥ faces - hands on

Another post for I ♥ faces...this week is "hands on". Get it? It is amazing how difficult it was for me to choose just one picture. I don't think I even realized how many hand photos I have and sooo many I love! I might have to make a post sometime just to honor them.

I came up with this one of my little Harper girl. Who doesn't love the genuine smile and laughter that a simple game of peek-a-boo can create. Never mind the polished fingers. Such a fun treat for a two year old.


I did peek at a few pictures that have been entered this week, some great ones!
Click below and you can check 'em out too! I will be stalking more. Happy week!



9 comments:

Anya Coleman said...

Sweet photo!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

oh this is just precious!!! great color!!

Jami said...

Ahhh, what a sweetheart! That smile, those nails....just darling!

Shyfroggy said...

I like this picture. What a display of childhood innocence! Great job!

Kate said...

Love the nails! Great image!

aK-Shoots said...

awww... she's gonna love this picture some day... her "childhood Captured!"

Tara. said...

Oh, this is too cute! Her little polished nails are just the sweetest!

Anonymous said...

So sweet, I love this:-)

tangie said...

oh, so sweet!! beautiful colors... especially those nails!

Post a Comment