logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

March 28, 2010

I ♥ faces - Dramatic B & W




I haven't entered a photo on I heart faces in awhile, I was due! Plus when I saw the guest judge this week is one of my VERY favorite photographers, Tara Whitney, I thought I must.

This week the theme is dramatic black and white. I snapped this just yesterday while playing out on the trampoline with the girls. Nothing posed, just a moment caught while playing.
Goldfish crumbs. Messy hair. Freckles. Life.
I was loving the afternoon sun that was pouring down on us. Both for pictures and because we are so longing for true spring and sunshine!!!

Go on over to I heart faces and see some other drama.

8 comments:

Dana Willis said...

Great shot! Love the back lighting from the sun:)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet face--love the expression you captured!

abnsigoslady said...

Wonderful photo. Love the messy hair and the light.

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! Love it!

Crystal Rae said...

very cute.

Through My Own Lens said...

Beautiful! Very sweet and innocent and yet VERY dramatic at the same time!

Audra Bender said...

love this...

dsr said...

What a great expression. Love the messy hair! Great photo!

Post a Comment