logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

March 28, 2010

Baptism

Love the Lord your God with all your heart
and with all your soul
and with all your mind
and with all your strength.
Mark 12.30






Today was a special day in our family. Our oldest daughter showed an outward sign of her inward grace for God, baptism. She spoke into the microphone her name and "I am getting baptized because I want to be a friend of God forever!" It was incredibly sweet. To say I was proud would be a slight understatement.

She is growing up so quickly...




A quick pic before we left for church. It was chilly out this morning, not so thrilled to stop for a pic. Typical.
The group of children getting baptized, praying.
Her turn.

Baptized.

and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also-
not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a good conscience toward God.
It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
1 Peter 3.21


0 comments:

Post a Comment