logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

March 20, 2010

Townsend family - {Lawrence, Kansas family photographer}

Last weekend some of our good friends made the trek from Kansas City to Lawrence so we could take a stab at some family pictures. I am a sucker for color and when I accidently drove past this site a few weeks ago it was begging for me to come take pictures. Lucky for me these guys were coming and it fits them well. Really, really well. Amy anyway. Recycle Queen. Only one of many things she does to make a positive impact here on this earth. I could go on and on.

My husband and Amy grew up together out in SW Kansas. We adore their family and the kids ALWAYS enjoy getting to hang together, so it was an added bonus that they were able to stay for dinner and hang for most of the night. Good thing Derek can cook.

Thanks so much for coming over! We enjoyed it as usual and I think we might have even got some keepers for your walls! Can we say cute kids?








Just for a little fun. Nice eye for seeing this spot Ty!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Amy! You do great work and we also always enjoy the time we get to spend with you guys! I have been talking you up to everyone so I hope I can help drum up some business! Amy

Post a Comment