logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

March 9, 2010

Matilda Jane Trunk Party


Introducing the Matlida Jane "Hammond Bay" Spring Collection
hosted by ME!
Thursday, March 25th
6-8 pm
**********************

Lawrence, KS

RSVP
amy@amydyephotography.com
785-748-1180
or leave a comment below

As an added bonus with the purchase of $150 in Matlida Jane products you can get $40 off a standard session or $15 off a basic session! Perfect way to show off the new duds!

To learn more about Matlida Jane's funky style (and create your wish list) visit matildajaneclothing.com

1 comments:

Allyson said...

Ack!!! You're killing me here!!! I would totally come if I wasn't stuck in the stinkin' hospital....Shoot!!! Dang hospital. I'd love to see you sometime if you're up in KC!! Visitors are my sanity. =) I'm having fun keeping up with your photos....its a happy glance into the outside world. I desperately miss photographing right now. The florescent hospital lighting isn't too fun to shoot in.... Talk soon.... Allyson =)

Post a Comment