logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

April 17, 2010

Ashlyn - {Lawrence, Kansas children's photographer}

Last Sunday was a big day for this young lady. She celebrated her first communion.
I was not at the service but have no doubt it was special. I did meet her afterwards though for some fun photos. I mean, how many times do you get all dolled up like this? She was a little miniature bride. But not only did she look gorgeous, the innocence that is present and the meaning of the day needed to be captured. Frozen in time.





This was her idea...she just wanted to run. Ok, sure!







Inside the church. The same church her parents were married in.






Here mama thought out every detail, even pretty nails.

0 comments:

Post a Comment