logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

April 17, 2010

Princess and the frog

Last night we rented princess and the frog. Have to admit I fell asleep in the middle, but seemed to be a cute movie. Fast forward to this evening. Emme and her friends found a frog in a window well. (poor frog) I guess she thought she would give the prince theory a try. Ummm...he is still a frog. Have to wait a few more years for your prince Miss Emme. But keep dreaming.

Little more like my french maid and the frog.
a dance outfit we got at a friends garage sale,
she has worn it ever since!


She said "it didn't taste like anything".
Gross.
Better watch for a wart to appear.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

This is so stinkin' cute I cannot believe it! Very sweet. Hope her dreams were sweet too because I think after kissing that ugly frog I'd have had nightmares! LOL

Post a Comment