logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

May 23, 2010

Four-legged kids in the city

First off...yes, my blog has been neglected lately. I have been B.U.S.Y! Just that time of year with school ending, summer starting and everything in between. That said, I pulled off an amazing feat. A weekend away to visit a friend...by myself. Last Thursday I hopped a plane and headed to Denver. A friend I hadn't seen in 3 years and that was a brief visit, we were overdue.

I first met Tahl over 15 years ago when we blindly became roommates in Dallas while doing an internship. This was pre-mainstream internet folks, so we only shared one phone call before moving in. Lucky for us, it worked well. One of the best roommates I have ever had! We worked together, lived together, went out together, it was one FUN semester. I cannot believe that was 15 years ago. I shouldn't have just done that math. She met Pat while living in Dallas too. Another random phone call she made, they met and the rest was history.

Tahl went on to medical school in San Francisco. (I just stayed content with my BS, thanks.) She was in my wedding, I in hers. We have a history. She is now a successful Doc. in Denver. She works at a local hospital on weekends and owns a medical spa that is INCREDIBLE! If you live in or around Denver, you must check her out. VITAHL. (click to go). Yes, I enjoyed some treatments while there.

Now, that I have bored you with our past. Meet her cute little family. They all have four-legs. The two labs I had met. I even babysat Bodie, the eldest, when he was a tiny pup. We got out on Saturday before I had to leave to try and get some family pics for them. It was warm, not complaining, but was WINDY! We made the most of it and I enjoyed extra time with friends.


This is Bodie.
He was happy to pose for me.
He is almost 13.


Meet Wrigley.
He wasn't quite as still for me.
Cute none the less.


And the youngest member.
Botox.
He is the spa dog.
I fell in love with this guy, he slept with me every night.






Doesn't Botox look like he should be a gargoyle on this step?


We strolled the city.


Beautiful subjects make everything easy.


I just like this picture because it is so
Denver.
Active folks everywhere.
Bike riders with the skyline in the distance.
Thanks for a great and memorable weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment