logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

May 9, 2010

Madison- 3 months {Lawrence, Kansas infant photographer}

How cute is that face? I am finding out how lucky I am to get to do what I do. Well, I already knew I was lucky but yet another perk is the cute, cute babies! Since my baby is now almost 3, I love to have the chance to hold and play with little ones like this. Madison just turned 3 months old. To me, she is entering the best stage. Ok, all are fun, but something about 3 months to 18 months is great!

She was a trooper, they get over modeling pretty quick at this age. Moving on please! I am usually all about color but something about these images lead me to put several of them in black and white. Classic.

Thanks mom and dad for being so laid back and letting me hang out with you all at your house. Can't wait to watch her grow!








Big brother.

And big sis.


Taking in that great evening light.
Thanks for hanging in with me Madison!

0 comments:

Post a Comment