logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

June 8, 2010

Metcalf family - {Lawrence, KS family photographer}

Have I mentioned May was a busy month? I was in Iowa, Denver and out to Western Kansas all in consecutive weekends. That on top of getting the girls end of school things wrapped up and life in general has left my head spinning just a bit. But it has been fun and I would do it all over again! My blog has suffered a bit but what else is new. I have kept up better with sneak peeks on FACEBOOK, so if you aren't a fan go and become one now!!

During our time on the road I have been able to get behind the camera with lots of family and friends from out of town. I love it! This family is one of them. Derek grew up in Ulysses, Kansas, a small town way out in Western Kansas. He no longer has family living there (not blood anyway) so we don't get out too often. That on top of the over 6 hour drive to get there.
His high school does an all school reunion every 5 years. He hadn't been in 10 years so we decided to go this year. These guys let us crash at there house every visit. Thanks!

Well, we snuck out just before sunset on our last night in town to grab some pics. One other thing fun about doing shoots in different towns is new places to explore. We were pretty much able to just drive across the street to an open wheat field. So pretty this time of year!

Thanks for everything guys! Just a sneak, I will get your gallery up soon.

How stinkin' cute is this guy?

and this one?






havin' fun!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I live in Ulysses and we are good friends with the Metcalf family. Trista called asking me to take a peak, what a great job you did capturing a precious family!!

Yolanda & Bill Rogers

Post a Comment