logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

June 8, 2010

I ♥ faces - play



I am putting a picture this week over at I heart faces, been awhile. This week the challenge is "play". I have an endless supply of those! So, the hard part... picking ONE. I even changed since typing this blog.

I just love the pure joy on her face in this pic. No, it isn't perfect but it is truly my Emme playing. No, posing. Gotta love the left over tattoos from a school carnival. What a rebel. Ha, just noticed the the baby zhu zhu pet in her hand too.

Now go over to I heart faces and check out some other kids (or adults) playing!

8 comments:

Anika said...

what a cutie pa-tootie!

amy jane carpenter said...

I love this! Great entry!

Christina said...

This is a fantastic picture...so real! Like you said, the tattoo, and the toy in her hand-wonderful details for a great memory!

kreatively karow (Lia) said...

she one brave little girl....love the photo.

Unknown said...

It's such a good photo! So clear and crisp and all the little details you mentioned make it even better!

Heather said...

Fantastic colours. Just gorgeous.

Katie said...

Cute! Love the colors!

Sue Pea said...

Really love the color. Great light and great detail. Nice shot!

Post a Comment