logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

June 26, 2010

Patton family - {Lawrence, KS children's photographer}

Oh my neglected blog. I guess I have come to the reality that I am not a consistent blogger. Not even once a week? I try. So many things to stay on top of! As I mentioned in my previous post I have been much better on facebook, than here. Slap 'em up, tag and done. Easy peasy!

Ok, now on to the purpose of this post. Four cute kids, colorful shoes and yes the recycle center! I have shot here before and when I found out what this family was going to be dressed in I thought I would be a fun fit.

We shot these several weeks ago with a fathers day gift in mind. Well, rewind several months...mom bid/bought a session with me from a local school auction that I had donated to. I happen to know her as her youngest was in Emme's pre-school class. So we talked Father's day clear back in April. Seemed so far away. We made it, barely.

Kids were great! Few playful games to keep the boys interested, talks of ice cream and we were done! I hear they still talk about when they went to get their pictures taken by the "trash" place. Cracks me up. The places I think are a gem can often be unique for sure. But what better memories than a stiff studio!

Happy weekend!






hula hoop for some laughs!





gotta love the shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment