logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

July 27, 2010

Dailey family - {Lawrence, Kansas infant photographer}

O. my. goodness. Not much else to say, the pictures will speak for themselves on this adorable little thing, Stella. She is about to celebrate her 1st birthday, such fun!

She was all smiles, the whole time! I had brought along Josie (my oldest) and Addi (my neice) to "help" since Derek and the other two girls were out of town. Don't usually bring kids along but I think she enjoyed it. It is always so cute how kids, even the little ones, are just drawn to other kids. So, in the end they actually were a help.

I had a hard time coming up with these few to post...so many really good ones. Enjoy your peek. Oh and get ready, the boys will be lining up before you know it!


Dad is a football coach at KU, she will even signal for a touchdown.
Hopefully she does that many times this year!
These eyes...
cute family pic


yep she has the lashes too
an outfit change is a must for all girls
I think this one needs to be on your wall guys, BIG!


Dad, your hard work paid off...some bubbles.
Happy Birthday
Stella...

0 comments:

Post a Comment