logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

July 22, 2010

Schmidt family - {Lawrence, Kansas family photographer}

A fun little sneak peek for Stephanie and the good looking guys in her life! We met up last week after having to re-schedule due to rain the week before. We had a beautiful night to get together, especially considering how hot and humid it has been!

Although you can hardly tell Stephanie is pregnant with #2! She looks so great! They are adding a little more sugar to their family, a girl. I hope we created some fun memories of the little family of 3. Good luck with the remainder of the pregnancy! Be in touch soon...enjoy!


hello adorable!



just the three of them...


lovin' the swing

i LOVE this picture!

sittin' on mama's growing belly



makes my heart melt...
so, so sweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment