logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

July 14, 2010

Leitch family - {Lawrence, Kansas children's photographer}

Last week I headed back over to downtown KC to meet up with these four cuties! When talking with their mom before hand we decided to go a little more urban, twist my arm. I love the old, worn, texture and color that buildings can provide. She also let me know they were a busy group, no problem!

She was absolutely right, busy. The older two girls were total troopers and enjoying the picture taking adventure. The younger two, who happen to be 19 month old twins, could care less. Surprised? Not at all. They were adorable and seemed to enjoy having freedom to roam. Heaven forbid stand still. If you know me I don't aim for the perfect picture when everyone is looking straight at me with perfect smiles on their faces. I do however try to get everyone in the same frame.

I think we came away with some super cute pics along with a little bit of a workout. At least I was sweating! I often think parents might think I am a little crazy. The places I find to be perfect often don't seem so much at the time, rain puddles and all. So, thanks Janel and Mike for hanging in with me! Enjoy your peek!


One of my favorite images to date.
This was an in between the smiles moment I caught when she didn't even realize it.
I LOVE it.
Btw, check out her little guns. She is a gymnast.

Campbell was a very willing and adorable subject.
I think she would have preferred to be solo on this gig, she was loving the chance to
be in a picture by herself.
What is my current obsession with candy as props?
Sorry again mom and dad.
But isn't she a total doll?

Sully was more camera shy than his sisters.
But he was happily jumping in the mud puddles at the moment.
Oh and this was right before he then fell in the puddle. :)

just the girls.

Piper is obviously a total help to her mom
and her little sister was thrilled for the ride.
Everyone in the same frame.
Yay!

Thanks again!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment