logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

July 11, 2010

Varghese family - {Lawrence, KS family photographer}

Last week my cousin Camille and her husband Ramsan, along with his son Ethan, came up to Lawrence to visit her family. Bonus...we usually get to see them for a short bit while they are in town. This time we talked about trying to get a few pics of them while they were here. I knew the perfect place to take them, Vinland Valley nursery. Not only is the owner one of Camille's high school friends, it is a wonderful nursery with great stuff everywhere. I make the trek out there every year to get my flowers and I have been wanting to do a shoot there.

Besides Ethan spotting a snake within just feet of us it was a pretty great morning! Yuck, snakes make my skin crawl!

Thanks Camille, Ramsan and Ethan! Hope you had a good visit and that we get to see you again soon!

Camille is a great musician!
She used to be in a fun band out in California.
I still tell her she needs to write a children's album, it would be a hit!

She was blowing bubbles in between pics,
tried to get her to do it on cue.

I see this picture and think
If you don't know what I am talking about go watch, LOVE that version
but I also LOVE this picture of Ethan.
He never has played with a ukulele and was having fun!



Hanging by the chicken coop.
Ethan was providing entertainment in the form of trying to
wiggle his ears.

This was Ethan's idea...
he wanted a whole group kiss.

It's hard to be so serious but I love it.
Good job dude.
Oh, and this is a random blue truck on the property.
I am sure it has a purpose, it reminds me of an old milk truck
One last thing I want to share. Camille and Ramsan just celebrated their one year anniversary.
I love the story of how they met. Camille a loyal Kansas fan met Ramsan a loyal Memphis fan while in San Antiono at the Final Four. For those of you who may not know, Kansas did win that game. (Sorry to put the knife back in Ramsan.) They dated long distance for over a year then tied the knot last summer. Camille left Austin, TX and moved to Memphis...it must be love! They are absolutely adorable together and I couldn't be happier for them. Love how they met but really just happy they found each other!

Ok, I lied, one more thing. She just is starting a new business in Memphis called Camille's on Wheels. It is healthy, organic lunches delivered to your child at school. Great idea!!! I know how bad our school lunches are here, would be great to have another option. Good luck Camille!

**my grammar and overall writing is always tested on this blog, I am not a writer. I am apologizing extra tonight, my brain wants to go to bed.

cute!



0 comments:

Post a Comment