logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

August 9, 2010

Hill family - Part 2

I am going to start this post with some rambling because that is truly what I do best.

School starts this week, what? Ummm, where did summer go? I love summer but have to admit I am pretty ready for some daily structure in our house again. It has been a tough balance for me this summer, trying to stay on top of both business and family. Many days I feel like I have ADD and I dabble a little everywhere but nothing is completed! So my wishful thinking self thinks having the kids in school part of the day will help with some of that. I want to be MOM when they are home.

The real reason for this post is pictures of course. I wanted to get a quick sneak peek in for Heidi and her boys! We had met in June for some pictures and we went for a quick part II last week. I think we got some keepers!!! Hope you enjoy and I will let you know when I am caught up and get your gallery up! Again, back to that kids in school thing.

My blog is in need of a makeover, bad. Look for some changes hopefully soon!



We were shooting right by the railroad tracks and I bet four or five different trains
whizzed by as we were out there.
Good thing boys don't like that kind of stuff!


Do not attempt this on your own.
Thanks for hanging in the middle of the street for me!
cute boys
(and another train)

0 comments:

Post a Comment