logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

August 14, 2010

Saylor is THREE! - {Lawrence, KS child photographer}




I took these photos several weeks ago but didn't get them posted here! I had done a sneak peek on facebook which worked for the time. Facebook is a pretty darn slick (& quick) way to preview photos. So if you don't already follow me on facebook, go do it! I have several sessions that I did not take the time to blog about. I admit, I had a serious juggling problem this summer.

Meet Saylor. Cute, cute Saylor. She was about to celebrate her 3rd birthday. Mom and dad wanted to create some photos for her birthday and mark the time when they were a family of three. Yep, she is about to be a big sister too! How fun!

Kim aka mom, shared some of their hardships of becoming a family that made my heart sink. You can tell they cherish this little girl to the fullest and will be anxiously awaiting the arrival and healthy delivery of another baby girl soon. I do hope I get to meet her too...

Thanks so much for inviting me to capture your family. You have so very much to be proud of!


Close-ups always speak to me...



A few happy shots with 3 balloons...
moments later they came off her wrist and flew away.
Sad, sad tears.
Kissing her baby sister
I adore this expression




These were when we were in that nasty, nasty heat stretch.
Even though we met first thing in the morning it was HOT.
So, yes we thought getting all wet was a perfect ending.

99



0 comments:

Post a Comment