logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

August 29, 2010

Weston - {Lawrence, Kansas infant photographer}

I mentioned it in the previous post, my blog was in need of a make-over. I attempted one and I think it is done enough for me to post on here. It is still a semi-work in process, but isn't everything? I hope to start posting on here more often and at times it might be more personal day to day things rather than only photo sneak peeks. But no entry without a photo, how boring!

This cute little guy is my nephew, Weston. I have posted photos of him, here & here. It is amazing how fast the first year goes and how much they change! We started out the morning after his big birthday bash, he wasn't quite ready for that. Nap, please! So, we attempted a few and then decided I would come back after a nap (or actually two).

Pre-nap.
He already is a big daddy's boy, so being tired, he really was!
I love this image, so very sweet.
Post-nap (s).
Ornery faces and much more in the mood to be on display.
I got him this shirt for his birthday....then of course asked if he could wear it in a few pictures.
Thanks for letting him or letting me I should say.
A friend from KC makes these and all kinds of other cute baby things!
Check her out here.


The sweet family of 3
A fun view through one of his new toys!
This expression is so sweet.
He is right where he wants to be.




The biggest smile or more like laugh I have ever gotten on him.
Hilarious.

He had quite the audience & I have no doubt if you could have been watching us we were a sight. Beth's parents were here from New Hampshire along with my father-in-law from Colorado. (We did get some cute grandparents in a few too.) The three of them along with Dave and Beth and all my "stuff", treking around their back yard and the land that surrounds it was comical. All 5 adults were behind me trying to get him to laugh, it worked.

I also took lots of photos at his birthday party and had made them a video of him attacking his cake. He had a great time with his cake. Not too much made it to his mouth but smearing it around and smashing it was great fun! (if you watch don't forget to turn off the music at the bottom of the page)



0 comments:

Post a Comment