logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

August 29, 2010

I heart faces - photojournalism challenge



I am posting a photo this week on I ♥ faces. It has been a long time since I have taken the time to post a photo there. It is always fun to try and come up with something that fits the theme. Then even more fun to look at all the photos that get posted.

This week the focus is photojournalism. While I believe so many photos can tell a story they might be more often stories that are tucked in our hearts and memories. Our own photojournalism I suppose. But I did go a little more on the traditional photojournalism approach.

This is my Emme just this past week while visiting a local farm that has a butterfly bio-villa. They provided us with a guide to identifying the different butterflies that we might encounter while there. She held tight to it and was very serious about making a correct identification. Well, for a few seconds, then she was on to the next spot. Even though she cannot read yet, she of course could match it with the pictures provided. Such fun. I hope she is always eager to learn!

Head over to I ♥ faces to enter or check out some of the other photos!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love the moment you captured here.

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

Oh so fun, I love visiting places like this. Its always amazing to see so many butterflies so close up. Great shot!

Katherine Schultz said...

This is just soo cute! I love her expression :)


K xx -- www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

This is such a great capture. My daughter would love this. She has an obsession with butterflies.

Kristen said...

Perfect!

Christina said...

What a sweet, sweet picture! I love her intense expression!

Post a Comment