logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

October 19, 2010

Anderson family - Lawrence, Kansas family photographer

I have known this family for a long time...a certain member since his birth. Yep dad, aka Jan-Eric, is my cousin. I am a mere 7 months older than him. We were next to each other in the birth order of our extended family. Lots and lots of great cousin memories! I will spare those but we truly had some fun times.

I met his wife while in college, we lived within the same walls of a sorority house. She is as sweet now as she was then. They now have two adorable little blonde dudes and live here in Lawrence. I do have to say I enjoy having extended family in town (my aunt/uncle and another cousin are here too)!

On to the pictures, they are always way better than any of my attempts at writing!


The leaves are starting to fall!
It was about 84 degrees out when we were taking these.
It has been more like Southern California than Kansas this October.
I am NOT complaining!
Cute, cute boys!



It's a bird,
it's a plane,
nope just a couple of really cute superheros!
What a sweet smile!
"Holy heart failure, Batman!" -Robin
Even superheros drool.

Hey JE was this before or after Wint washed his hands?
-had to be there-





There was a helicopter that kept flying over, the boys were watching for it to come around.

I have to say watching Jan-Eric get older,
dare I say...
he is reminding me of the awesome two elder men in his life.
His dad and our Bongo (grandpa), long legs and all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment