logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

October 21, 2010

Severn family - Lawrence, Kansas family photographer

We had so much fun last weekend on this shoot. These guys were totally relaxed and just themselves the whole time. It does help that their personalities are fun and full of spunk. All of them!

We met Dave while moving to Lawrence, he was our realtor. A friend of a friend situation and he led us to our house and our great neighborhood. He did not steer us wrong! They are only one street over from us so we see them regularly and the kids go to school together. Actually Andrew and Josie are in the same class this year and Clara is in a dance class with her. Denise is an avid runner, I am telling you energy pours out of all of them. Thanks so much guys, enjoy your peek!

I LOVE this picture!
We have some smiles too but these one jumped off the screen at me.


No serious looks for this guy,
all smiles!


They are a family that loves music too!
I told Dave all we needed was his baby grand out there with us.










This pictures was unintentional.
I was checking my settings and she was waiting on the family
I happen to love the unintentional.
Thanks so much guys!

1 comments:

Jan said...

Beautiful photos and family! I work with Denise's Mom and she told me I had to see these photos! They are great!!

Post a Comment