logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

October 25, 2010

Long time friends - Tonganoxie, KS family photographer

We had tried for this session starting in July. Yes, July. We finally made it happen in October! Yay! Let's just say if we wanted to to rain, I just had to schedule this family in. It can be hard enough to nail down a date once, so 3 reschedules (yes, all due to rain) was quite a feat. Funny thing, it did rain on this day but the skies parted by evening and we were able to pull it off.

This is one of my very best friends dating back from the 7th grade. Oh the silly things we did together through those middle school and high school years. Lots and lots of giggling. Now we both have three girls and no doubt will be surrounded by their giggles and drama for years to come. *smile*

They live in the "country" on some beautiful land so there was no need to trek anywhere but their own back yard. So peaceful out there! Enjoy the peek and I am so glad we were able to get this done so you don't have to go shopping for new outfits yet again. Love you guys!

Endless great photos of this one...
Ornery, ornery and more ornery
She had some great smiles but I was drawn to this serious side too



She was enjoying picking all the little flowers,
what girl doesn't?
All three girls have the most beautiful BLUE eyes!

I have known these two together from the very first date back in college.
A pair of competitive athletes, can't wait to see what these girls do.


yes, the dogs have to be included too!


see this is the smile I was talking about!

This image is so peaceful to me, so sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment