logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

October 30, 2010

And baby makes four - Lawrence, KS newborn photographer

Sweet newborn goodness. She was right at three weeks at the time we took these photos, that still qualifies for newborn status right? They change so quickly! That is one of the many reasons it is so fun to capture them while they are still so fresh and new.

I got to meet this family for a photo session this summer to celebrate the end of the family of three and to capture the now big brother. So of course I was super excited to meet the newest member. A sprinkle of pink can now be found in this household. A little sister to be picked on for many years to come by her big brother. Thanks for letting me come over and spend the afternoon with you all!


She was pretty awake for most of the session, just chillin'.


Awww, some sleep.
Please don't wake me by moving me around lady!



A cute big brother playing with the rocks.
Fall babe



some quick love for his new sister.


0 comments:

Post a Comment