logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

October 11, 2010

Crawford kids - {Lawrence, KS child photographer}

These three cute faces are ones that I get to see almost daily, they live directly across the street from us. We have been in our house for over 4 years now so I have gotten to see the two girls grow up since birth. It is no wonder why Harper (my youngest) is attached to the hip with Maddy at school. They are in the same pre-school class and Harper thinks Maddy hung the moon. But to say they are comfortable around each other is an understatement. Oh, I don't even want to think about the trouble those two could cause in the future.

They have been in front of my camera many times so it is old hat. That said, Keyan still acts shy and doesn't like to show his cute smile for me. He had just pulled out one of his top teeth a few days before so we were trying hard to get a big cute toothless smile. Too cute!

So glad for good neighbors. Thanks kiddos!

She is so ornery...& totally adorable.
This picture is so her!
Yet another adorable little girl in this household!

He got the serious face down.
Seriously stunning little dude.


C.U.T.E.
Off to the park for some fun!


Showing the love, sister style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment