logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

October 13, 2010

Turner family - {Perry, KS family photographer}

Brandi did her "homework" before our session and had a couple of spots scoped out for their session. They live in a small town near me so not being as familiar with the area it was great to just follow them to a spot.

Love these guys. One of the things I can thank my husband for, his friends. I wouldn't have gotten to know them without him. We all use to live in KC and had about 5 less kids between us, so we would see them much more frequent. Still close by but 6 kids later, we rarely do. So, I was beyond excited to have an excuse to hang out with them for the evening. The kids are of course beyond adorable and I loved all the personalities that just flow....

We have tons and tons of great pictures so just choosing a few was tough. I often go into my blog or sneak and think, I will just do like 5 pictures. I don't think that ever happens.
Thanks guys!

This was one of those in between moments but there was something really sweet about him just chillin' on that bench.
The eldest...
she was in full model mode and ready to bring it!
The youngest and almost 3....need we say more?
Nah, I think this picture will do the talking.

Getting their grove on
This totally ornery little guy brought his A game to take some pics.
We all chucked at him standing so still and posing for me here.
Brandi even laughed saying he looked like he
was taking his senior pictures!

Dad was doing something over my head to get some laughs,
I probably don't want to know.
Did I mention I think she was having some fun?

Now this is Talin.
I think moments after holding that serious pose, he had to get some giggles out.
Checking out the flowers.




Pretty girl
Again so serious...
but oh so handsome.
Jae brought her serious face for me in a few
Stunning
She was pretty excited to put on her ballerina dress.
She started speaking princess talk and twirling.
Too stinkin' cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment