logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

October 17, 2010

Kim kiddos - Lawrence, KS children's photographer

Giggles! That is what I am thinking when looking through these images. Such cute smiles and infectious laughs. I don't know their mom very well but I think I know her well enough to see exactly where they get it!
Josie (yes another cute little Josie) scored big when her mom came to my Matilda Jane party this fall. So cute and I would bet they will be hooked now too! Thanks Jerrilynn!

We pulled off this session just in time. We have had FABULOUS weather this fall but on this evening some rain blew in. Luckily, not until we were on our way home.

see what I mean?


I loved how much they actually seem to like each other!


Every boy must jump down in style
I love this image.
It seems so fitting.
Just fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment