logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

February 3, 2011

Embrace the camera - {for fun}

I decided to join in on my friend Emily's weekly "embrace the camera". We mom's are very rarely on the other side of the camera. I know this mom is almost NEVER on the other end. One is because my own comfort with the camera attached to my eye and the other more realistic reason is YUCK. Who is that? Can't be me, I am much skinner and younger. Aren't I?
I am not one that is totally comfortable in my own skin, especially as I age. But this is me and this is how my kids see me on a daily basis. Who am I trying to impress?

Upon our return from Mexico we had a massive snow storm that has left us very cooped up! Today was the first day that the two older girls have been to school so that left just Harper and I home this morning. We have been having fun doing puzzles but even more fun? Getting to push the timer button on the camera. My kids LOVE that. So here's to time home with my youngest, oh these days are numbered. I know I have always thought I would be so thrilled the day all my kids are in school but really, I will miss this.

Head over to Emily's blog and join in the fun! She has a great blog and truth be told is way cooler than me. You will have fun reading and fall in love with her cute little family.

Gotta have some fun with it!
You can tell I just spent 5 days in the sun and Harper, not so much.



Keeping it real for ya.
Great showcase of fingerprints on the door and the colorful towel for my entry rug.
But I know you didn't notice any of that.

Ok, a strawberry shortcake puzzle is awaiting me along with an impatient 3 year old.



4 comments:

Jana said...

So much fun!

Jessica said...

cute pictures!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys were having lots of fun. Great pics :)

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Love your pictures!! Yay for you embracing the camera!! Fun and cute!

Post a Comment