logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

April 21, 2011

One alley -Baldwin Senior {Lawrence, KS photographer}

Working with a senior boy is so dramatically different than a senior girl. Heck, the difference between boys vs girls starts as early as a newborn session. I love that. It would be very boring if every session was the same.

McKinley couldn't have been more laid back during our session. He had no pre-concieved ideas, no worries about his outfit or his hair. He probably went along with me 30 minutes longer than he wanted but I never knew it. We just walked up and back in an alley downtown behind his moms store. She didn't tag along, she stayed in the store and let us do our thing. But it was a beautiful evening and we had plenty of other company walking by. That in itself is always a little interesting!

Thanks McKinley for hanging with me. Enjoy these last few weeks of High School and best of luck in college!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment