logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

May 10, 2011

Almost done - {Eudora, KS senior pictures}

The school year is so close to the end, summer is near. The very thought makes me smile. Oh and please remind me of that later in the summer when I am begging for routine. As the year wraps up so do the senior pictures for the class of 2011. I really do love to work with the seniors, they are excited for their session and follow direction much better than my kids!

This gal had some serious height on me. I am vertically challenged as it is, then she shows up tall and in heels, I felt like a kindergartener. She could work it too! Rawr.

It was so good to meet you guys, thanks so much for letting me capture you during this fun time in your life! Congrats and good luck!






Ok, I just had to put this on here.
She totally humored me and wore a vintage hat I brought along.
Thanks for putting up with me!

1 comments:

Jasmine* said...

She's so beautiful...what a great shoot! :)
J*

Post a Comment