logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

January 17, 2010

Valentine Mini-Sessions


Celebrate LovE.
Valentines Day is approaching... take advantage of a mini-session! Young, old, dating, engaged, friends, kids, whomever you think of when you say "LOVE". The session is $75 and will give you 30 min on the other side of my lens. What do you get? 5 of your images on disk to keep and an 8x10 of your choice!

I am taking appointments for Saturday January 23rd and Saturday February 6th. Call 785-748-1180 or email me at amykdye@gmail.com to book your time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment